Decisions are part of life – whether they’re small, daily choices such as what to wear or eat, to more significant decisions that affect your life, career, home, or relationships.
I had the pleasure of being a guest on Akanke Rasheed’s Authentic Heart and Soul Podcast, where I talked about:
- How to navigate the “push-pull” feeling when facing a decision
- Why the Universal Law of Sacrifice is a resource when you need clarity
- How to pay attention to your personal “cosmic hits” or “divine signposts”
- A big decision I made – and what led to it
- How you can cultivate your intuitive connection
- The REAL purpose of intuition
- The place of logic in decision-making (and not)
- What to do if you get MIXED MESSAGES from your intuition – or when you aren’t getting any intuitive messages.
- Two types of fear that can affect your decisions
- Why hiring a coach can be a powerful catalyst when you’re facing a decision
- (AND I offer a free gift to help with your decisions!)
Let’s keep the conversation going
What have you experienced when facing decisions? Are you good at making decisions? Do you use your intuition when making a choice? Please let me know in the comments your thoughts or any questions you have. I’d love to hear from you!
I’m Manda Stack, Intuitive Coach and Energy Clearing Specialist. I’ve dedicated my life to helping people get calm, clear, and connected so that they can make empowered decisions to live with joy, confidence, and freedom. My signature services include intuitive coaching and personal energy clearing sessions, which are done virtually through Zoom sessions. Click here for more information.