The middle decades for women can bring unique challenges and changes. We’re are often so busy caring for others and holding high levels of career responsibilities that we lose touch with our inner knowing. Our personal goals and desires can be set aside as we go on autopilot to get through our day. Add physical and emotional changes to the mix, and it’s no wonder women in their middle ages report significant stress and worry.
In this Hot Flashes, Cool Topics podcast, I had an enjoyable conversation about how our intuition is the forgotten key to plugging back into our joy, passion, well-being, and vision for our lives. By being more in-tune with ourselves and our intuition, we can gain a better understanding of what we want in life and find the motivation to pursue our aspirations.
In this Episode:
- How I came to be an Intuitive Coach and Energy Clearing Specialist
- The surprising definition of intuition
- Practical ways to reset your energy
- An orienting exercise to easily and quickly get you calm, clear, and connected
- How to find your intuition
- How the Yin and Yang energies are at play in each decade of life
- Healthy self-care in your 50s
- First steps you can take when you find yourself at a crossroads
- How My Intuitive Decision-Making Guide can help you with decisions big and small
Mentioned in this Episode
Decision Master Guidebook
Manda Stack is a behind-the-scenes oracle for successful businesswomen. As an Intuitive Coach and Energy Clearing Specialist, she’s passionate about clearing the connection between you and your Divine Source so that you can receive the freedom, flow, and joy in life and business that you deserve. Manda empowers you to become a master of your own decision-making, which brings your life into beautiful alignment and flow. Manda runs virtual and in-person retreats and groups, as well as working one-on-one with clients. She has over 24 years’ experience in energy work and healing arts. She lives in Wisconsin with her cat Curtiss, who is quite intuitive himself. Click here for more information.
Let’s keep the conversation going
How have you experienced your intuition? Has it changed over the years? What would open up for you if you could always trust on your inner knowing? I invite you to listen, share, and JOIN in the conversation. Please let me know in the comments your thoughts or any questions you have. I’d love to hear from you.