How are you doing – really? Does the answer to that question change day to day? Hour to hour?
So many of us are stuck in our homes either alone or with families, and we’re stewing in emotions that we usually don’t take time to acknowledge.
As we’re dealing with times of uncertainty in our world, emotions are amplified in our environment as well as inside of us.
This conversation with Sandy Walden (Grief Coach) and myself (Intuitive Coach) features discussion around:
- How can you witness someone else who is experiencing an emotion that differs from how you’re feeling?
- Why feeling sad or angry shouldn’t be labeled as negative or bad emotions.
- Are you going through this pandemic the wrong way if you’re NOT afraid, sad, or panicked?
- Is it okay to feel good when so many people are not okay?
- What clues may be showing you that you have an emotion that needs attention?
- A brief meditation to honor our emotions
- How to use reflective listening to honor someone else’s experience, even if you don’t agree with them
“Let’s look at it as an opportunity to honor what’s going on inside of us emotionally. And the reason it’s important to do that is so that we can bring some level of calm and reconnect with our soul and Spirit.” —Manda Stack
Let’s keep the conversation going
How are you doing – really? I invite you to listen, share, and JOIN in the conversation. Please let me know in the comments what you’ve been feeling, how you’ve responded to others’ emotions, or any questions you have. I’d love to hear your thoughts.
More about Sandy and Manda
I’m Manda Stack, Intuitive Coach and Energy Clearing Specialist. I’ve dedicated my life to helping people get calm, clear, and connected so that they can make empowered decisions to live with joy, confidence, and freedom. My signature services include personal energy clearing sessions by video or phone. Click here for more information.
I’m Sandy Walden of Serenity. As a Grief Coach, Grief Coach Trainer, Reiki master/teacher Hypnotist and Author, I’m honored to support those who’ve experienced the heartbreak of loss. To walk the path with you through grief into healing. I don’t judge, but simply accept, because that’s where healing begins. I share possibilities, experiences, and explore the gifts that are yours when you’re ready to receive them. For more information visit: SandyWalden.com