Home Energy Clearing By Distance
Home energy clearing can be easily accomplished from a distance and is just as effective as an in-person, on-site clearing. Using a floorplan that you provide, I will tune in to the energy of your home. Going room-by-room, I search for and clear various types of stressed energy that may be affecting you and those who live with you, including:
- Stressed or imbalanced emotional energies left behind by people (perhaps even from previous occupants)
- Adverse effects of technology such as EMFs from appliances and electronics
- Agitated energy from the earth below your home that may be intruding into your space
Also included in your home energy clearing is a full personal clearing of you and any members of your household. This helps align everyone’s energy with the fresh, clean energy of the space. If you have pets, they will receive clearings too. A clear home is a happy home and supports the people and animals with renewed, clear, aligned energy.
Let’s get started!
The process for setting up your home clearing goes like this:
- Complete the Intake Form with information about your home (below)
- Draw or create a floor plan of your home and attach it in the Intake Form
- Make a payment of $850 US to schedule your home clearing
It usually takes me between 3-6 hours for the whole process, done over the course of 2 or 3 days to allow your home’s energy to acclimate. Your home clearing includes personal clearings for you, any family members/occupants, and pets. It also includes an in-depth phone conversation with you afterward to go over what I found and cleared.
- Once I receive the needed information from you, I’ll schedule your home clearing, usually completed within three weeks (often sooner).
- When I complete your home clearing, I will email you to set up a time for us to talk to go over what I found and cleared.
Please follow these instructions for creating a floor plan of your home. See the example provided. You will attach your floor plan in the Intake Form:
- Your floor plan can be hand drawn on an 8.5″ x 11″ piece of paper or generated by a computer program, etc. (see example attached – use most of the space of the paper). It doesn’t have to be to scale. If you have architectural drawings, you can use this and label the rooms.
- Use separate pages for each floor level and label each floor, including the basement.
- Label each room clearly (whose bedroom, the living room, etc.) and include major furniture (beds, couches, tables), appliances (refrigerator, microwave), and electronics (computer, electric fuse panel, TV, etc.) on the floor plan. Also, label the exterior doors.
- Write your address on the paper.
- Indicate which direction is North.
- Ideally you will scan your floor plan and create a PDF format. If you don’t have access to send me an electronic copy, you can mail it to me by postal mail. Simply let me know you will be mailing it, (email me here with your request) and I’ll provide my address and watch the mail for your information. Alternatively, you may take a clear photo of your floorplan(s) and attach it in .jpg or .png format format.
Let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to working with you!